Welcome To Pampering4life Lifestyle
Thank you for following me and learning more on how you can live your "Best Life" each and everyday just by doing exciting things to awaken and pamper what is most important in your life. Pampering4life is a lifestyle of pampering all aspect of one's life. It is the ultimate indulgence of pampering your mind, body, and freedom. Please make sure to take time for yourself at least 10 minutes a day. Relax and feel your desire to live the life God has given you after all "Pampering4life" is a celebration of you....
- Integrative Health Counselor CA,CHHC,AADP
- New Jersey, United States
- Just some information about me. I'm a wife, board certified integrative health counselor, and amateur ballroom dancer. I enjoy life by living each day like it is my last. One of my favorite hobbies is to travel, travel, travel, and to learn different cultures of all kinds. After a recent lay off..I realized my passion and purpose in life is to inspire people by showing them how to enjoy their life and to pamper all aspects of it. This includes your health, your wealth, and most important your mind by making the connection to what living is really about. Pampering4life is about making small changes and reaping BIG RESULTS! I look forward to opening up a new world for you so you to can live your BEST LIFE
Monday, July 2, 2012
Easy Steps To Reduce Body Inflammation
Eat foods high in antioxidants. Antioxidants improve circulation and digestion and also naturally reduce inflammation in the body. Many conditions and disease (arthritis, gastrointestinal disorders, cataracts, high blood pressure, cancer, hypertension, birth defects, etc) can be avoided or improved by eating foods high in antioxidants 5-9 times a day. Here are SOME examples of foods that are high in antioxidants:
- fish (salmon, herring, mackerel, etc)
- nuts (flaxseed, walnuts, etc)
- sweet potatoes
- extra virgin olive oil
- dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa)
Basically eat foods (raw fruits and vegetables) that are bright in color. The more colorful the better they are for you.
Avoid processed foods (anything in a box or package and doesn't look like it just came from the farm!) - processed foods are not rich in antioxidants. Processed foods contain saturated fat, trans fat, refined carbohydrates and preservatives which actually increase inflammation throughout your body. Many processed foods contain white flour in them - be sure to avoid white flour altogether.
Drink plenty of water and avoid sugary drinks. Water keeps your body hydrated and helps with digestion. Green tea is a great source of antioxidants and a good option to sugary drinks (avoid putting sugar in the tea!)
Exercise regularly. Exercising for 30-60 minutes 3-5 times a week will help you naturally lose weight and reduce the amount of body weight exerting pressure on your joints and ligaments. Less pressure means less inflammation in your body.