Welcome To Pampering4life Lifestyle
Thank you for following me and learning more on how you can live your "Best Life" each and everyday just by doing exciting things to awaken and pamper what is most important in your life. Pampering4life is a lifestyle of pampering all aspect of one's life. It is the ultimate indulgence of pampering your mind, body, and freedom. Please make sure to take time for yourself at least 10 minutes a day. Relax and feel your desire to live the life God has given you after all "Pampering4life" is a celebration of you....
- Integrative Health Counselor CA,CHHC,AADP
- New Jersey, United States
- Just some information about me. I'm a wife, board certified integrative health counselor, and amateur ballroom dancer. I enjoy life by living each day like it is my last. One of my favorite hobbies is to travel, travel, travel, and to learn different cultures of all kinds. After a recent lay off..I realized my passion and purpose in life is to inspire people by showing them how to enjoy their life and to pamper all aspects of it. This includes your health, your wealth, and most important your mind by making the connection to what living is really about. Pampering4life is about making small changes and reaping BIG RESULTS! I look forward to opening up a new world for you so you to can live your BEST LIFE
Monday, October 21, 2013
Cancer Free Your Health and Home
1. Choose Organic When Possible- By choosing organically grown veggies and organically raised animal products whenever possible, you limit your amount of exposure to dangerous pesticides and hormones.
2. Rethink your Teflon- Consider using cast-iron or any non-stick cookware such as ceramic titanium or porcelain enameled cast iron that do not contain the chemical PTFE found in most non-stick products that emit carcinogens when heated.
3. No canned goods- The lining used inside canned food products are extremely high in Bisphenol A (BPA) a commonly used toxin used in the manufacture of cans, plastics and resins.
4. Choose wise when it comes to cleaners- Toxic cleaning products in your home drastically increase your cancer risk especially breast cancer risk for females who tend to use them most often. Women have been shown to absorb as much as five pounds of toxins through the skin each year. Try natural cleanser: vinegar, baking soda, & thyme oil.
5. Be careful with the beauty- If you use makeup on a daily basis, you could be absorbing several pounds of harmful chemicals through your skin each year. Most ingredients used in makeup, lotions and other personal care items are not tested and almost 1,000 common additives are know toxins.