Welcome To Pampering4life Lifestyle

Thank you for following me and learning more on how you can live your "Best Life" each and everyday just by doing exciting things to awaken and pamper what is most important in your life. Pampering4life is a lifestyle of pampering all aspect of one's life. It is the ultimate indulgence of pampering your mind, body, and freedom. Please make sure to take time for yourself at least 10 minutes a day. Relax and feel your desire to live the life God has given you after all "Pampering4life" is a celebration of you....

About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
Just some information about me. I'm a wife, board certified integrative health counselor, and amateur ballroom dancer. I enjoy life by living each day like it is my last. One of my favorite hobbies is to travel, travel, travel, and to learn different cultures of all kinds. After a recent lay off..I realized my passion and purpose in life is to inspire people by showing them how to enjoy their life and to pamper all aspects of it. This includes your health, your wealth, and most important your mind by making the connection to what living is really about. Pampering4life is about making small changes and reaping BIG RESULTS! I look forward to opening up a new world for you so you to can live your BEST LIFE

Friday, July 23, 2010

Not A Size 2 Ballroom Dancer


Ballroom Dancing and Me......

Since I was young I always loved to dance. I used to dance around the house for my parents and put on shows all the time. I also practiced formal dancing for a period of time as well. So, needless to say its in my blood. I started watching ballroom dancing years ago on the public television network. I was so impressed with all the glitz and dancing that I could not get my eyes off of it. Then came "Dancing With The Stars" and all I can say is.....WOW. I promised myself that once I started a better journey of health and wellness I would need to somehow check it out. My surgery came then my recovery and my promise to myself. I immediately searched for lessons to take in my area and finally found my studio. My first consultation was mainly explaining the beginners classes and it also gave them some knowledge on my reason for being there. My first reason was to get healthy, lose weight, and to socially be able to ballroom dance and boy has time changed. First, I absolutely LOVE IT and it has helped me to shed 40 pounds. The funny thing is I'm not your average dancer because I'm not the small petite size you might would see on the dance floor and I'm starting a competitive career in it in my 30's but who cares. Almost two years later I can dance just about everything in ballroom and I'm even doing competitions as well. I have proven that at any age, size, color, creed, you can become who you want to be you just have to do it. This is what Pampering4life is all about living your best life right now in whatever you choose to do...

Follow me on my journey with ballroom dancing on this blog~

Align Center

No comments: